The Booster Class
Want a top up for your parenting?
Maybe you've already taken the Starter Class or you've have been practising Hand in Hand Parenting, and you'd love a little boost to keep your parenting anchored in connection.
This small group class will get you back in the groove with connection based parenting. You'll focus deeply on your family for four weeks; feel the support and momentum of being part of a group of like-minded parents; and tackle challenges through connection strategies that strengthen your family relationships.
Maximum Class size is 4 people
- Experiment with different strategies [Hand in Hand Parenting and beyond] to tackle challenges and/or build stronger connections
- Identify the key issue for your family right now
- Observe and listen deeply to your family dynamics
- Refresh your understanding of the Hand in Hand Listening Tools
- Get plenty of listening time so you can go back to your family refreshed and energised and ready to connect.
- Be supported and appreciated for the important work you do day-in and day-out as a parent
- 4 weekly in-person sessions led by experienced Hand in Hand Instructor Rachel Schofield
- Plenty of Individual attention - group size is limited to 4 people
- Access to a private FB group so you're supported between classes
This class will be focused on connection based parenting and assumes participants are familiar with the Hand in Hand Parenting Listening Tools.
We'll focus on nurturing the parent-child relationship and children’s innate desire to love and be loved. We'll be concerned with putting attachment theory into simple, everyday actions that strengthen and protect the vital attachment between parent and child including ways to set loving limits.
: IN-PERSON in Tathra, NSW
- 4 weekly classes from Sunday 18th March 4:00pm to 6:00pm [Classes held: 18th, 25th and 8th, 15th April - NO class 1st April as Easter Weekend]
- meet face-to-face at Tathra Preschool
- 2 hour class runs for 4 weeks
- maximum class size is 4 people
- As its the first time I've offered it, I'm going to offer this class locally for $120, grab it at this price whilst you can :)
- You can add on the Hand in Hand Parenting Starter Class online videos for $120 as an optional extra. These are wonderful videos of Patty Wipfler presenting the Starter Class [only available to parents taking the in-person Booster Class]. The videos are not necessary to take part in the class but might be useful if you're feeling a bit rusty about the Listening Tools and would like a detailed presentation on them.